With the Cisco 8861 IP Phone you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8861 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms. The IP Phone 8861 also can be supported on third party hosted call control services.
Cisco 8861 Key Features
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800×480 pixel)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 4 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- 2 x USB ports
- Compatible with up to 3 x Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules
- Wireless Client Mode 802.11n
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the IP Phone 8861 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who you want to listen in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.