- This model of the Cisco IP Phone 8841 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed, letting use Cisco’s phone with a third-party SIP platform. It is certified to support Broadsoft and Centile, and has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
- Cisco 8841 is a 5-line Gigabit VoIP phone with a large, color, widescreen display. Designed for the premier business desk, Cisco 8841 combines Cisco’s legendary engineering prowess with an open VoIP direction. 8841 features a 5″ backlit 24-bit color display and five programmable line keys for ten SIP registrations.
- The phone offers wideband audio using either the hearing aid compatible handset or the full-duplex speakerphone. Get the same rich audio hands-free by attaching a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port.
- Cisco 8841 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for future-proof bandwidth. It’s a Class 2 PoE device. Cisco’s networking expertise gives you extensive control: 802.1x authentication, SRTP media encryption, HTTPS secure provisioning, NAT transversal, and much more.
- Cisco 8841 supports Cisco’s EnergyWise technology, making the phone more eco-friendly and power-efficient.