IE 1000 Series Switches adhere to overall IT network design, compliance, and performance requirements. They deliver industrial network connectivity where traditional unmanaged switches lack the required performance and do not offer visibility and control.
IE 1000 Series Switches offer:
- Choose from four models that support 5, 6, 8, and 10 Ethernet ports, with Fast Ethernet (FE) copper, and Gigabit Ethernet (GE) fiber uplinks options.
- Easy monitor and diagnostic by alarm relay and LED indicator
- Easy deployment and very fast boot up time.
- Easy management by web based device manager
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or PoE Plus support for in-line power up to 8 PoE devices
- Port security functionalities
- Extensive industrial environmental compliance and certifications
Port configuration 5, 6, 8, and 10 Ethernet port options
Uplinks 1 Fast Ethernet (FE) or2 FE copper, or 2 GE fiber options
Downlinks 4, or 8 FE options
Manageability Easy configuration and monitoring through a web browser device manager
Integrated power supply and external alarm relays Included
Security Secure access and port-security
Quality of service and data load minimization Priority port, VLAN-aware, Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), and DHCP snooping to filter unwanted devices
Operating temperatures and ingress protection Extended operating temperature range (up to -40°C to +70°C) with IP30 protection rating