The 6800 Series combines an attractive, ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability and secure encrypted communications. The phones deliver advanced IP telephony features and wide-band audio capabilities with an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
The line buttons are fully programmable. You can set up line buttons to support either SIP registrations, or call features, such as speed dialling. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each SIP registration, using the multiple-calls-per-line appearance feature. LEDs on the line buttons support the calling features and make the phone simple to use.
Fixed function buttons on the 6800 Series phones give you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multiparty conferences for flexible, productive collaboration.
The 6800 Series is ideal for businesses that want to update their phone systems from traditional analog or digital-based systems to an IP communications system with supported multi platform call control systems.
- Ergonomic design: An easy-to-use interface that provides a traditional Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication (DECT) telephony-like user experience.
- Graphical display:2 in. 240 x 320 pixels 64K TFT display, 3-color MWI LED.
- Headset: Bluetooth LE, 3.5 mm wired headset, iPhone compliant, The 6800 series provides exceptional noise isolation when used with a Cisco 500 Series Headset
- Volume control: A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer
- Full-duplex speakerphone: A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls. For added security, the Audible Dual-Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used
- Handset charging cradle: The charging cradle holds the phone in a single position. The charging cradle comes with a USB Type-A connector to directly connect the power adapter of your choice (see ordering information in Table 6 in this document). The charging adapter is 5V, 2A
- Wall-mountable: The handset is wall-mountable, with a separate orderable SKU