The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J169 IP Phone features a grayscale display, 4 soft keys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 24-button Expansion Modules. The J169 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura? and IP Office? platforms, the J169 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference, and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- ?Enables high-speed call handling through the support of up to three24-button Expansion Modules
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for the hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with ?sleep mode?.
- Grayscale display?2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm)?Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- The mute key with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones
- Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az.
- Optional AC to the 5-volt power supply
- SIP & H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Russian
Minimum Platform Support
- Avaya Aura? Platform 6.3 FP4
- Avaya IP Office? 11.0
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms