Changes from V1 to V2
- Echo Cancellation
- V1: Echo cancellation manually selectable to either 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 milliseconds or Off. The default is 16 milliseconds.
- V2: Echo cancellation manually selectable to either On or Off. The default is On. The IP500 Analog Trunk Card V2 also supports echo reduction which is set to On by default.
- Service Status/Line Status Indication
- V1: Detection of individual line status for idle lines is not supported. Therefore, the card LEDs and System Status Application simply indicate that the card is installed and when the line is in use.
- V2: Automatic detection of line status for idle lines is supported. The card LEDs and System Status Application indicate that the individual line is connected and idle or is in use.
- Impedance Matching
- V1: For this card only manual impedance matching is usable and only in selected locales.
- V2: This card supports automatic impedance matching at system startup and this mode is enabled by default. Manual or no impedance matching can be used if required. Impedance matching is supported in all locales.
- Only compatible with IP Office 8.1.63 (Feature Pack 1) or higher.
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot.