The Back-UPSPro 550 provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through short and medium length power outages.
It safe guards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and network lines. The Back-UPS
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) gives the status of over 20 different utility and battery backup conditions.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations so you can work indefinitely through brownouts and overvoltages.
- 3 ?Battery Backup & Surge Protected? Outlets keep CPU,monitor and another critical device running when the power goes out (including a ?Master? outlet).
- 3 ?Surge Only? Outlets protect printers, faxes or other equipment without reducing battery capacity (including two power-saving ?Controlled? outlets).
- Data Line Protection guards against surges and spikes traveling over Ethernet lines – up to 1000 Base-T (gigabit).
- Push Button Circuit Breaker enables quick recovery from overloads.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready when you need it.
- PowerChute Software lets you use your computer to access additional power protection and management
- Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
- Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions
- Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
- Monitors and displays power and battery status
|Output Power Capacity||330 Watts / 550 VA|
|Efficiency at Full Load / Half Load||77% / 84%|
|Waveform Type||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Output Connections||(3) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) (3) IEC 320 C13 (Surge Protection) (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V|
|Input Connections||IEC-320 C14|
|Input voltage range for main operations||176 – 282V|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Typical recharge time||12 hour(s)|
|Runtime for 100% load||3.2 (min)|
|Runtime for 75% load||6.0 (min)|
|Runtime for 50% load||11.8 (min)|
|Communications & Management|
|Interface Port(s)||Optional Simple Signalling RS232 cable, USB|
|Control panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|